Join or Donate
your membership includes
- Our quarterly newsletter, Library Leaves, bringing you the latest on Friends' projects in each branch, and the challenges facing our libraries (as well as their successes)
- Advance notice of used book sales
- News about ballot initiatives and other important legislative efforts
- Announcements of volunteer opportunities at The Book Place
- An invitation to the Friends' annual meeting and program
- The satisfaction of knowing that your contribution directly supports our libraries
You may DONATE, JOIN, OR RENEW YOUR MEMBERSHIP securely online via GiveDirect.
IF YOU PREFER, you may download a PRINTABLE MEMBERSHIP FORM and mail it to us with your check. Address is on the form.
When you join, you may choose to become a member of the County Friends, in which case your contribution will be shared with all 10 branches of the Marin County Free Library, or you may designate a local chapter. When you designate a chapter, half of the first $50 is shared with the County Friends to pay for county wide programs such as Summer Learning, One Book/One Marin, and more. Any amount over $50 stays with the local chapter.
These are our chapters which you may join: