Join or Donate
your membership includes
- Our quarterly newsletter, Library Leaves, bringing you the latest on Friends' projects in each branch, and the challenges facing our libraries (as well as their successes)
- Advance notice of used book sales
- News about ballot initiatives and other important legislative efforts
- Announcements of volunteer opportunities at The Book Place
- An invitation to the Friends' annual meeting and program
- The satisfaction of knowing that your contribution directly supports our libraries
TO DONATE, JOIN, OR RENEW YOUR MEMBERSHIP: CLICK HERE to complete our online contact information form. After completing the form, you will be directed to a PayPal page, where you can use a credit card, or an existing PayPal account.
IF YOU PREFER, you may download a PRINTABLE MEMBERSHIP FORM and mail it to us with your check. Address is on the form.
TO DONATE WITHOUT A MEMBERSHIP use the PayPal DONATE button below. When you donate, your gift will be shared with all ten branches for programs such as Summer Learning, STEAM activities, Spanish language programs and more. If you wish to designate a branch, please use the contact information form.
When you join, you may choose to become a member of the County Friends, in which case your contribution will be shared with all 10 branches of the Marin County Free Library, or you may designate a local chapter. When you designate a chapter, half of the first $50 is shared with the County Friends to pay for county wide programs such as Summer Learning, One Book/One Marin, and more. Any amount over $50 stays with the local chapter.
These are our chapters which you may join:
Friends of the Civic Center Library
Friends of the Corte Madera Library
Friends of the Fairfax Library
Friends of the Marin City Library
Friends of the Novato Libraries